The name of the diet speaks for itself. Recently, this diet has gained a lot of popularity.The principle of its operation lies in the fact that according to your blood type, based on permitted products, a menu is selected from acceptable or neutral products. And it must reject certain products altogether. You do not need to count calories or calculate the portion in grams, you just need to determine the food you are allowed to eat. The process of losing weight does not consist of severely limiting the amount of food, but in eating healthy foods that suit your body at a biological level. And of course, you need to know your blood type. Your doctor will help you determine your blood type.
The American physician James D'Amado classified all products as useful, neutral, and harmful. Each blood type has its own set of permissible foods, foods that can not be eaten and those that have no benefit or harm. This suggests that if people with different blood types use the same product, you may get different results. That is, from the same product, some become better, while others on the contrary, lose weight. It is this diet that allows you to identify unwanted foods and exclude them from the menu.
Blood types and recommended products:
There are four blood types. Each blood type appears at different times, depending on the lifestyle of the people. The lifestyle changed and as a result people's diets changed. From this it was concluded that blood type and nutrition are closely related.
Originally there was only one blood type. During the development process, irreversible changes took place that led to the emergence of other blood groups.
The most common is the first blood type. It is from this blood type, according to many scientists, that all the others have their origin. Most are of this type, approximately 33, 5% of the population of our planet.
People with this blood type are also called "hunters", due to the fact that in ancient times, meat was mainly eaten as food. People hunted and survived because of this. The body of the hunter has learned to deal with large amounts of protein, learned to process the necessary amount of nutrients from food. People with this blood type have an excellent immune system and digestive system but have difficulty adapting to changes in the environment. Their immune system is very active, which can lead to allergies, they can have problems with blood clotting, have high stomach acidity, which can lead to ulcers, are susceptible to diseases such as arthritis.
From the above we can conclude that the main food for this blood type is meat. You can create your own diet and menu based on the data below.
Products for the first blood type:
Useful products for the first blood type:
- Meat and poultry: veal, beef, lamb, venison, lamb, liver, heart;
- Seafood: redfish, rainbow trout, halibut, salmon, mackerel, blue whiting, sardines, cod, cod;
- Fats and oils: olive oil, linseed oil;
- Nuts and seeds: pumpkin seeds, walnuts;
- Vegetables: leeks, yellow and red onions, horseradish, peppers (hot), garlic, spinach;
- Fruits and berries: plums, prunes, figs (including dried);
- Drinks: pineapple juice, cherry juice, plum juice;
- Other products: curry, dandelion, turmeric, parsley, red algae, springs, ginger, peppermint, rose hips, chicory, parsnips.
- Meat and poultry: duck, chicken, raised, rabbit, pheasant, creeper, turkey, chicken;
- Seafood: scallops, oysters, squid, flounder, carp, shrimp, mussels, lobster, crayfish, eel;
- Dairy products: homemade cheese, goat cheese, cheese and soy milk, soy milk, butter, cheeses;
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, rapeseed and sesame oil;
- Nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, pine nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame;
- Cereals and grains: barley, rice, buckwheat, rice cakes, wheat bread, rye bread, brown rice bread, soybean meal;
- Vegetables: cucumbers, shallots, oyster mushrooms, yellow and green peppers, green onions, green beans, beets, radishes, ginger, coriander, cumin, celery root, asparagus, zucchini, green olives, carrots, tomatoes, dill, dill, white beans;
- Fruits and berries: pineapple, apricot, watermelon, melon (except nutmeg), banana, cherry, peach, grape, pomegranate, pear, mango, grapefruit, nectarine, kiwi, lemon lime, lemon, apple, persimmon, gooseberrycranberries, redberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, dates, raisins, elderberries, blueberries;
- Drinks: red wine, grape juice, white wine, apricot juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, beer, green tea;
- Other products: agar, bergamot, mustard, hosts, edible gelatin, coriander, bay leaves, cardamom, basil, honey, peppers, refined sugar, cloves, soy sauce, thyme, cumin, salt, horseradish, dill, garlic, sage, rosemary, saffron, curled mint, chocolate, mustard, mayonnaise; hawthorn, ginseng, raspberry leaves, chamomile.
- Meat and poultry: goose, pork;
- Seafood: salted or pickled herring, caviar, octopus, smoked salmon;
- Dairy products: ice cream, yoghurt, goat's milk, kefir, processed cheese, cream cheese, fresh milk, whey, pressed cottage cheese;
- Fats and oils: corn oil, cottonseed oil, peanut butter;
- Nuts and seeds: pistachios, cashews, poppy seeds, nuts and peanut butter;
- Cereals and cereals: buns, durum wheat products, buns, oats, rye, wheat, wheat germ bread, cereals;
- Vegetables: greenhouse mushrooms, eggplant, avocado, lentils, Brussels sprouts, white and red cabbage, cauliflower, cereals, potatoes, olives;
- Fruits and berries: cantaloupe, mandarin, coconut, orange, strawberry, wild strawberry, blackberry;
- Drinks: black tea, orange juice and apple juice, apple juice, coffee, coke;
- Other products: white vinegar, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, red (wine) vinegar, cinnamon, vanilla, white pepper, ketchup, pickles and pickles; St. John's wort, strawberry leaves, cruciferous, echinacea, cornstarch.
Second-class blood products:
With the transition to sedentary life, a new type of "peasant" people emerged. And then the second blood type appears. These people adapt well to their environment. Their weak point is the immune system, which is susceptible to various diseases. They also have a very sensitive nervous system and gastrointestinal tract. They may suffer from diabetes, have a predisposition to cardiovascular disease, oncology, liver disease, anemia. A perfect vegetarian for this type is recommended.
- Seafood: mackerel, rainbow trout, carp, yellow bass, silver bass, cod;
- Dairy products: soy cheese, soy milk;
- Fats and oils: olive oil and linseed oil;
- Nuts and seeds: Nuts and nuts, incl. mt peanut butter, pumpkin seeds;
- Cereals and cereals: rice cakes, wheat germ or soybean meal, buckwheat;
- Vegetables: Jerusalem pears (Jerusalem artichoke hearts), broccoli, onions, leeks, carrots, parsley, beans, horseradish, garlic, lentils, spinach;
- Fruits and berries: cherries, grapefruits, apricots, fresh figs (including dried), raisins, lemons, plums, pineapples, cranberries, blueberries, blueberries, blackberries, prunes;
- Drinks: green tea, red wine, grapefruit, plum, cherry, apricot, pineapple, carrot juice, coffee;
- Other products: soy sauce, chicory, ginger, garlic, mustard, parsnip, ginseng, St. John's wort, block, ginger, chamomile, rose hips, echinacea.
- Meat and poultry: chicken or turkey meat, chicken;
- Seafood: rift, sea urchin, melt, rock;
- Dairy products: yoghurt, kefir, homemade cheese, processed cheese, goat's milk and goat's milk cheese; Fats and oils: cod liver oil, rapeseed oil;
- Nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds and almond extract, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds;
- Cereals and cereals: oat bran and oatmeal, cereal flakes and cereals, puffed rice, barley, rice and cereal bread, rye bread;
- Fruits and berries: nectarine, kiwi, grape, pomegranate, lemon lime, pear, peach, watermelon, melon, apple, persimmon, dates, strawberries, strawberries, red and black currants, raspberries, gooseberries, elderberries; Beverages: white wine, apple juice, apples, grapes, cranberries, cucumber, cabbage juice;
- Other products: salt, white sugar, brown sugar, chocolate, pickles and marinades, parsley, dill, basil, vanilla, hosts, cloves, bergamot, mustard, cardamom, bay leaf, coriander, coriander, marjoram, musk, mint, peppermint, rosemary, peppers, curry, anise, thyme, cumin, horseradish, tofu, cinnamon, sage, raspberry leaves, strawberry leaves, skull.
- Meat and poultry: veal, beef, pork, lamb, game, rabbit, duck, pheasant, cabbage, liver, heart, mutton;
- Seafood: halibut, shellfish, beluga, flounder, oysters, squid, caviar, shrimp, mussels, smoked salmon, anchovy, lobster, octopus, crab, crab, herring, eel;
- Dairy products: ice cream, butter, fresh milk, whey;
- Fats and oils: cottonseed oil, maize oil, sesame oil;
- Nuts and seeds: pistachios, cashews;
- Cereals and cereals: cereal bread made from some cereals, wheat;
- Vegetables: eggplant, greenhouse mushrooms, white and red cabbage, potatoes, yellow peppers, green peppers, olives, red hot peppers, tomatoes, common beans;
- Fruits and berries: mandarins, oranges, mangoes, bananas, cantaloupes, coconuts;
- Drinks: black tea, soft drinks and coke, tomatoes and orange juice, beer; Other products: apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, balsamic vinegar, mayonnaise, edible gelatin, ketchup, grape vinegar, black pepper, white pepper, rhubarb, curled sorrel.
Third Blood Type Products:
The third blood group contains the characteristics of the first two groups. People with this blood type were called "nomads". The body of these people is more balanced, they will be able to eat both animal and dairy foods and plant foods. The body's digestive system and immune system are the most stable, but malnutrition can lead to autoimmune diseases. The immune system is not immune to rare viruses.
- Meat and poultry: rabbit, lamb, game, lamb;
- Seafood: mackerel, cod, salmon, flounder, sturgeon, black caviar, halibut, palm, sardine
- Dairy products: goat's milk, goat cheese, skimmed milk, kefir, cottage cheese, yoghurt;
- Fats and oils: olive oil;
- Cereals and grains: rice cakes and rice, millet, oats, millet;
- Vegetables: carrots, broccoli, beetroot, parsley, white cabbage, cauliflower, red cabbage, Chinese cabbage, Brussels sprouts, yellow and green peppers, eggplant, beans, red hot peppers;
- Fruits and berries: grapes, bananas, plums, pineapples, cranberries;
- Drinks: green tea, vegetable juices and fruit;
- Other products: horseradish, ginger, rose hips, curry, ginseng, peppermint, licorice root, parsnips, sage.
- Meat and poultry: veal, turkey, liver, beef;
- Seafood: smelt, tuna, redfish, carp, trout, squid, herring;
- Dairy products: fresh milk, whey, butter and butter cheese, soy milk and soy cheese;
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, linseed oil;
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, walnuts;
- Cereals and cereals: gluten-free bread, oat bran, soybean meal;
- Vegetables: mushrooms, onions (all kinds), ginger, pumpkin, beans, chicory, potatoes, lettuce, beans, cucumbers, asparagus, horseradish, zucchini, dill, garlic, celery, spinach, green beans;
- Fruits and berries: apples, cherries, oranges, mandarins, grapefruit, apricots, pears, lemons, watermelons, melons, mangoes, peaches, prunes, raisins, dates, figs, kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, currants, currants, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, elderberry;
- Drinks: coffee (including decaffeinated), red and white wine, apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, cherry juice, apricot juice, beer, black tea;
- Other products: Hawthorn, valerian, St. John's wort, alfalfa, dandelion, chamomile, thyme, echinacea;
- Meat and poultry: chicken, shrimp, duck, pork, goose, pork;
- Seafood: eel, crayfish, mussel, shrimp, anchovy, lobster, crab, octopus, other shellfish;
- Dairy products: processed cheese, ice cream;
- Fats and oils: corn oil, sunflower oil, cottonseed oil, sesame oil, peanut oil;
- Nuts and seeds: cashews, pine nuts, nuts and peanut butter, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds;
- Cereals and grains: rye, rye bread, barley, buckwheat, wheat, wheat bread;
- Vegetables: tomatoes, soybeans, cereals, avocados, olives, radishes, artichokes in Jerusalem;
- Fruits and berries: persimmons, pomegranate, coconut;
- Drinks: soft drinks, pomegranate juice, tomato juice;
- Other products: cornstarch, fountain, barley malt, hops, spice pineapple, cinnamon, edible gelatin, white and black ground pepper, charcoal, tomato sauce, rhubarb
Products for the fourth blood type:
The rarest blood type on earth is the fourth. It occurs due to the fusion of two types of blood, it is the youngest and biologically complex. People with this blood type have a weakened immune system and a sensitive digestive tract. This blood type contained both positive and negative components of the second and third blood groups combined. The list of permitted products depends on this.
- Meat and poultry: rabbit, turkey, lamb, lamb;
- Seafood: sea trout, cod, rainbow trout, salmon, ravine, sardines, concrete, mackerel;
- Dairy products: fatty sour cream, goat milk and goat cheese, yoghurt, homemade cheese;
- Fats and oils: olive oil;
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, nuts and nut products (including peanut butter);
- Cereals and grains: millet, wheat, wheat bread, rye, rye bread, oats, oatmeal, oat bran, rice bran and rice bran;
- Vegetables: cucumbers, beans, peas, beets, garlic, eggplant, cauliflower, parsnips, lentils, broccoli, parsley, celery;
- Fruits and berries: cherries, grapes, pineapples, lemons, grapefruits, kiwis, plums, gooseberries, cranberries, figs;
- Drinks: green tea, vegetable and fruit juices, coffee;
- Other products: ginger, chamomile, parsley, curry, rose hips, hawthorn, horseradish, ginseng, alfalfa, echinacea, licorice root.
- Meat and poultry: liver, pheasant meat;
- Seafood: herring, carp, mussels, caviar, squid;
- Dairy products: whey, skimmed milk;
- Fats and oils: cod liver oil, linseed oil, rapeseed oil, peanut oil;
- Nuts and seeds: almonds, pistachios, pine nuts, cashews;
- Cereals and cereals: wheat bread, soybean meal;
- Vegetables: potatoes, carrots, onions of all kinds, white and red cabbage, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, horseradish, dill, ginger, asparagus, coriander, zucchini, pumpkin, olives, cumin, green beans;
- Fruits and berries: apple, lime, apricot, peach, pear, mandarin, nectarine, watermelon, melon, raisins, prunes, dates, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, redberries, blackberries, elderberries;
- Drinks: red wine, white wine, apple juice, fruit and vegetable juices, beer;
- Other products: white and brown sugar, table salt, chocolate, honey, jam (of permitted fruits), agar, soy sauce, marjoram, vanilla, mustard, bay leaf, coriander, basil, turmeric, mint, cardamom, cardamom, cardamomsage, rosemary, cinnamon, tarragon, bergamot, St. John's wort, saffron, dandelion, cloves, thyme, yarrow, chicory, maple syrup;
- Meat and poultry: chicken, goose, pork, beef, veal, duck, shift meat, cabbage, wild game;
- Seafood: salted or pickled herring, crab, anchovy, shrimp, eel, halibut, flounder, smoked salmon, octopus, crayfish, lobster, oyster;
- Dairy products: fresh milk, butter;
- Fats and oils: sunflower oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, sesame oil;
- Nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds;
- Cereals and grains: cereal flakes and cereals, buckwheat;
- Vegetables: cereals, beans, avocados, yellow peppers, Jerusalem artichokes, red hot peppers, radishes, black olives;
- Fruits and berries: pomegranate, mango, banana, persimmon, orange, coconut;
- Drinks: black tea, soft drinks, pomegranate juice, orange juice;
- Other products: apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, ketchup, wine vinegar, pickles and marinades, cornstarch, anise, aloe, hosts, fountain, balsamic vinegar, edible gelatin, ground black pepper, barley malt, mother-and-stepmother.